Zoom Video calling “Unsafe”
Zoom, the video calling system, has come under attack for being unsafe. Many companies and governments have either issued security warnings or banned the use of Zoom as it has a security flaw and could easily be hacked. According to Security researcher Jonathan Leitschuh, this method of launching meetings might be user-friendly, but it certainly isn’t security-friendly since it means that attackers could use the flaw to start a meeting and turn on your camera without you authorizing it.
People who use most of the major video calling platforms should be aware that they may not be secure as they are open to the public. Private networks, like the Amba system for families, may be a better option as joining the network is by invitation only.
- Safe Video Calling
- COVID-19. Amba is a great solution for the isolated
- Zoom Video calling “Unsafe”
- Number of People living with Dementia living alone predicted to double – Guardian reports
- Can electricity help dementia sufferers?
- Extended coverage in the Evesham Journal newspaper about Amba
- Dementia – A useful guide and how Amba has been designed to help those with dementia
- Age-related Memory Loss
- Loneliness in old age is a big social problem.
- An Alternative Care Solution you may not have thought of …
To learn more about how the Amba system can help you and your family please fill in the form below and we will arrange a personal in home demonstration with confirmation by email and text message.