Safe Video Calling
Again, Zoom is under attack as it has been reported that emails and passwords have been hacked and sold for pennies. All free public video calling services include the risk that the data of the Users will be sold to advertisers or hacked by unscrupulous actors. Nothing is for free and signing up to free apps and systems run big risks. Vulnerable people especially the elderly are probably easier targets. Whereas everyone is rushing to connect isolated people with video calling they are not understanding that there is no such thing as a free lunch.
As the lockdown is likely to continue for many more weeks in many countries there is time to look at all the options and make video calling safer. Safe video calling is only one of the features that Amba offers. Creating a private network for Families and Friends by invitation only might be a better and safer option.
- Safe Video Calling
- COVID-19. Amba is a great solution for the isolated
- Zoom Video calling “Unsafe”
- Number of People living with Dementia living alone predicted to double – Guardian reports
- Can electricity help dementia sufferers?
- Extended coverage in the Evesham Journal newspaper about Amba
- Dementia – A useful guide and how Amba has been designed to help those with dementia
- Age-related Memory Loss
- Loneliness in old age is a big social problem.
- An Alternative Care Solution you may not have thought of …
To learn more about how the Amba system can help you and your family please fill in the form below and we will arrange a personal in home demonstration with confirmation by email and text message.